At Customer Response Summit, you will not find a large trade show, with a wide net of topics. Rather, you will find a laser focused discussion for customer experience leaders. You will find sessions designed to promote candid conversation and one-to-one engagement, with your industry peers. Hear from and network with organizations that are on the forefront of customer service greatness.
Customer Response Summit New Orleans is an exclusive event, open to Corporate Brands and Sponsoring Business Partners only. This ensures a passionate, diverse group of senior executives, are present to share and learn best practices for customer service excellence, with their peers.
Unbabel will lead a discussion panel on the “Future Operating Models for Global Customer Service,” on Tuesday, February 5th, from 1:30 pm - 2:15 pm.
- Edmund Ovington, VP Global Alliances at Unbabel
- John Wie, Director, Global Customer Experience at Logitech
- Ryan Sawchuk, Director of Product Operations at LinkedIn
- Michael A. Jones, Senior Director Customer Care at The Home Depot
- Claudia Cristiani, Senior Director Emerging Sourcing Strategies Lead at Microsoft