To succeed as a global business, you need to STFU.
We don’t mean what you think we mean. Hear us out. An acronym — just like a turn of phrase, an expression, or even an emoji — can mean different things to different people. To us, STFU stands for something more encouraging. It’s about seeing translation as a crucial building block in the foundation of your growing global business. STFU means Start Translating Fearlessly with Unbabel.
In our new ebook, STFU Already! How multilingual communication builds customer loyalty, you’ll find out:
- How to keep up with language as it changes over time and across borders
- What the consequences are of not speaking your customer’s language
- The upsides and downsides of both human and machine translation
- Where the future of translation is taking us, and how to know if you’re on the right track
- What other acronyms mean to us, like NSFW, YOLO, GTFO, and OMG, to name a few